Since the beginning of our activity we have been paying special attention to the quality of our rolling stock. Every wagon that is included in Via Cargo trains is subject to rigorous technical and quality control. Many years of experience allows us to quickly and effectively remove faults even before the train sets off on the route. As a result, we can boast a very low percentage of failures of wagons in motion, and thus an efficient and uninterrupted implementation of transports.
In a situation where the rolling stock fails, we are able to undertake repairs in a very short period of time. For this purpose, we have created a specialist department dealing exclusively with railway technology. Our service is ready to work 24 hours a day, and our employees take care of transport safety and can set off on the road and intervene at any time.
We have a wide range of spare parts and rolling stock components (new and used), stored in several warehouses in Poland and abroad. Our mobile workshop also constantly possesses basic components and spare parts, which we use when intervening in the field.
We also offer maintenance services and parts to external customers.
Our mobile workshops are equipped with specialized tools for repairing rolling stock, e.g.:
• Brake control stations for controlling the braking system in wagons
• Hoists – 2 per car (maximum load 100 t)
• Hoist up to 12.5 tonnes
• Torque wrench range 20 – 100 NM
• Electricity generator
• Welding machine
• Measuring instruments for wheelbase of wheelsets
• Wheel diameter measuring instruments
Here are some examples of repairs:
• Repair of damaged wagon sheathing
• Replacing the leaf spring
• Replacing the bogie frame
• Replacing the coupling hook
• Inspection, maintenance and troubleshooting of wagons before further operation
Information and ordering services is available at +48 509-233-533.
For details of the offer and commercial information, please contact our office!